To win the lottery is not an easy thing. With lots of numbers, how could you pick up the correct one to win? Truly, you should select numbers that you don’t choose. Almost people want to take all the money for themselves. But, the true thing is that you have to share it if more than one person has the same numbers. Therefore, it’s quite vital to avoid “clear” numbers and sequences that the others could avail.
Can anyone predict lottery numbers? Try to consult interesting guides below in forecasting the numbers.
- Don’t select multiples of a number (with or without an offset). Bear in mind that multiples of 5 are certainly no-no. Hence, if you’ve chosen 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30 or 1, 6, 11, 16, 21, 26, you can go right to the back of the class.
- Don’t select more than 2 numbers that are equal or less than to 12 because these things conflict over months and date of birth.
- Don’t select any previous draws’ sequence of 6 winning numbers (or 5+bonus numbers).
- Don’t select more than 2 successive numbers. For instance, the sets 1, 2, 3 and 47, 48, 49 should be avoided.
- Try to select at least one number above 31 because many people will avail all their date of birth. Ensure that you’re not among of them.
- Ensure that at least one of the numbers doesn’t belong to the union sequence of the most/least repeated winning numbers. Keep in mind that this sequence is calculated by connecting the 6 (or more) most and 6 (or more) least repeated winning number.
- In case that you know the sequence of 6 numbers someone else has availed, avoid using for yourself. Otherwise, you have to share the prize.
Actually, the final guide is quite interesting because if you want to receive things to extremes, you should not disclose your numbers to anyone else to avoid being copied.
Other ways to predict lottery numbers
#1 – Use the Delta system
- Select a very low number: If you have a good feeling about the number 1, pick up now. The winning numbers often have 2 successive numbers, but sometimes they might not.
- Choose two numbers between 1 and 8. For instance, you are able to pick up 3 and 5.
- Next, choose a number very close to 8. Pick up 9, for instance.
- Choose two numbers between 8 and 15. Try to select 11 and 13.
- Jot down your delta numbers. They will be 1-3-5-9-11-13.
- Mix up these numbers. 5-3-11-9-1-13, for instance.
- Write down the 1st delta number.
- Add all these numbers and it’s the second delta number.
#2 – Random numbers
- Try to enter Random.org – a specific site for lottery picks. Enter your varied numbers and then write down the numbers on your lottery ticket.
- Or permit this site to pick up the random sequence.
#3 – Lucky numbers
- Select the numbers that are vital to you. You are able to use your birthdates, your ages, your phone numbers, or your address.
- Or select the number that you think they’re lucky to you.
#4 – Frequency Picks
- Search for the frequency chart for previous lottery sequences.
- Select the numbers relied on the frequency chart. You are able to choose the numbers that are draw commonly or less commonly.
- Keep in mind to watch out for the numbers still have an equal opportunity of being drawn. By checking the frequency chart, you are able to pick up the numbers have a tendency to be drawn.
For further information related to the interesting query “Can Anyone Predict Lottery Numbers?”, don’t be reluctant to leave all your inquiries in the box below.